PUBLIC NOTICE CONCERNING LOCAL CLOSURES, RESTRICTIONS & CANCELLATIONS
COVID-19 is believed to be spread mainly by coughing, sneezing, or direct contact with someone who is sick with COVID-19 or with the surfaces they have recently touched.
To help prevent the spread, all Albertans are asked to:
- Practice physical distancing.
- Keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others when going out for essential needs.
- Limit the number of times you leave your home for errands.
- Not to flush paper towels or wipes, including wipes that claim to be “flushable” (in lieu of toilet paper) as this will cause sewer clogs and backups. Please see the Public Notice Concerning Non-Flushable Materials for further information.
- Following the Alberta Health Services’ guidelines to help prevent the spread if in self-isolation. Do not visit Town facilities or other community locations to run errands, pay bills, etc.
In addition to public health orders from Alberta Health Services, the Town of Redcliff has put in place a number of closures and restrictions, listed below. Updates will continue to be posted to this webpage and to the Town of Redcliff’s Facebook page. The Town of Redcliff continues to work with Alberta Health Services to monitor the current situation and implement responsible decisions. All residents are asked to follow the advice of Alberta Health Services in helping to reduce the spread of the virus.