Town of Redcliff Skatepark Fundraising and Sponsorship
If you are interested in learning more about how to donate to the Redcliff Skatepark, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 403-548-3232.
If you are able to help the Redcliff Skatepark Committee connect with potential donors, please email email@example.com for an up-to-date list of vendors that have not yet been approached. Additionally, if you have a particular relationship or connection with a vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to approaching the vendor to ensure that we are not duplicating our efforts.
A few items to keep in mind when asking vendors for support in the creation of the Redcliff Skatepark:
- Please be sure to use the e-mail address that has been set up for all electronic correspondence: email@example.com.
- Please be sure to check with the Town of Redcliff by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to and as soon as possible after meeting with a potential donor in order to avoid a duplication of efforts.
- The Town of Redcliff is not able to accept labour as a form of in-kind donation.
- Paper copies of the donation package are available at Town Hall for those who wish to pick them up (these can also be delivered).
- In person meetings are likely to get a better result than just e-mailing prospective donors.
- If there are additional vendors that you think of that are not on the list of potential donors, please provide that information to email@example.com and the list will be updated accordingly.
- The deadline to secure donations is April 30, 2020.