The Councillor’s job is to work with other Council members to set the overall direction of the municipality through their role as a policymaker. The policies that Council sets are the guidelines for administration to follow as it does the job of running a municipality.
Copies of policies are available at the municipal office for viewing.
If you want to review a policy or if you have a question, please contact the municipal office at 403-548-3618.
Here are some of the most commonly requested policies:
- Budget Policy – Policy 116
- Donations to Organizations, Programs, Events, and Activities – Policy 143
- Facilities Use Policy – Policy 048
- Grading Information to be Provided with Development Permit Applications – Policy 133
- Grazing Lease Policy – Policy 032
- Greenhouse Development Policy – Policy 134
- Insurance Claims – Policy 047
- Investment Policy – Policy 023
- Land Sales Policy – Policy 053
- Off-site Levies Policy – Policy 130
- Provision of Town of Redcliff Services to Properties Outside Town Limits – Policy 052
- Public Notification of Meetings – Policy 043
- Public Participation Policy – Policy 137
- Release of Information – Policy 024
- Sanitary Sewer Blockage – Policy 035
- Snow Removal & Street Sanding Policy – Policy 036
- Social Media Policy – Policy 120
- Surface Drainage of Properties – Policy 132
- Sustainable Infrastructure – Policy 059
- Use Of and Work In Road Right-of-Ways In The Town – Policy 131