Recycling Drop Off
The Town of Redcliff is excited to announce the opening of the Recycling Drop Off Facility!
Located at 702 South Railway Drive NE (across from Servus Credit Union) and open 24 hours
Residents may drop off aluminum, tin, plastic, cardboard and paper.
Materials should be emptied, rinsed, flattened, clean, dry and made
from only one (1) material. No hazardous waste, combustible items
or glass will be accepted at this location.
Aluminum & Tin
- Clean aluminum and tin cans
- Clean household plastics 2-7
- Plastic grocery bags
- Clean and flattened cardboard and boxboard (e.g. cereal boxes, moving boxes)
- Mail/junk mail, newsprint, magazines, office paper, greeting cards, paper bags, etc.
- Shredded paper bagged in a clear plastic bag
Ensure materials are:
- Made from only one material
NO HAZARDOUS WASTE, COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS OR GLASS