September 13, 2021
Kevin and Julie Lagasse were in attendance to present a special event application for a haunted house. Council approved the special event application.
Janae Ulrich, Executive Director of the Redcliff Youth Centre, and Chris Corry, President of the Redcliff Action Society for Youth, were in attendance to present the Redcliff Youth Centre’s special event application for a haunted house. Council approved the special event application.
The following bylaws received second and third readings:
- Bylaw 1928/2021, Temporary Emergency Storage Bylaw
- Bylaw 1929/2021, Water Conservation and Restriction Bylaw
Council approved the posting of a public survey where residents will be able to submit a question to their municipal election candidates. The survey can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CWQK2M7. The survey will close on September 20. Questions can also be dropped off at Town Hall.
Council authorized Administration to enter into a one-year contract with Park Enterprises Ltd. to provide safety code services to the Town.
Council permitted CertainTeed to proceed with Phase 2 of the fire hydrant loop project, subject to approval from the Town of Redcliff Planning and Projects Department.
The following policies were considered by Council:
- Policy No. 029 – Per Diem Allowances (updated)
- Policy No. 023 – Land Leases (updated)
- Policy No. 051 – Fire Department Remuneration (updated)
- Policy No. 063 – Goods for Sale on Municipal Property (updated)
- Policy No. 065 – Seized Items – Storage Fees (updated)
- Policy No. 069 – Remuneration and Benefits for Out of Scope Personnel (updated)
- Policy No. 070 – Sidewalk Inspection and Maintenance (updated)
- Policy No. 071 – Water, Sanitary, and Storm Maintenance (updated)
- Policy No. 130 – Off-Site Levies (updated)
- Policy No. 134 – Greenhouse Development (updated)
- Policy No. 147 – Town Vehicle and Equipment Replacement (new)
- Policy No. 148 – Town Vehicle and Equipment Use (new)
Council received the following reports for information:
- Monthly budget report
- Municipal Manager’s Report to Council
Council authorized the donation of $150 to Halo in memory of Cypress County Councillor Darcy Geigle.
Past Council Meeting Highlights
- August 16, 2021
- July 19, 2021
- June 28, 2021
- June 14, 2021
- May 25, 2021
- May 10, 2021
- April 26, 2021
- April 12, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- February 22, 2021
- February 8, 2021
- January 25, 2021
- January 11, 2021
- December 14, 2020