THE TOWN OF REDCLIFF HAS OPENINGS ON THE FOLLOWING BOARDS:
- ASSESSMENT REVIEW BOARD
- TOWN OF REDCLIFF LIBRARY BOARD
- MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
- FAMILY & COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES
- REDCLIFF & DISTRICT RECREATION COMMITTEE
- SUBDIVISION & DEVELOPMENT APPEAL BOARD
An information booklet, copy of the Bylaws, and application form pertaining to all Boards and Commissions are available here.
If you are a resident of Redcliff interested in assisting the Town with future planning and the enhancement of the community, please submit an application to Bonnie Andres, Executive Assistant at email@example.com or drop it off at Town Hall.
Boards & Commissions
Town Boards and Commissions assist in the review and decision-making process in various areas affecting the Town. Please refer to the individual Board or Commission for detailed information relating to their mandate.